What information is collected and what is it used for?
SIA "PFAT TULKOJUMI" can collect data both within its company as a data controller and as a data processor acting on a contractual basis as a part of other company's marketing activities.
Data collected and processed in the framework of SIA "PFAT TULKOJUMI" activities:
We collect information from visitors who fill in a contact form on our website to contact us. Personal information is collected solely to enable us to contact you and answer your questions. Data is not passed on to third parties.
Information we ask you to fill in: name, surname, company, phone, email and the question you are interested in. If you have left us your contact details - including personal details, we may use this information to contact you by post, email or telephone (or another way specified in communication). Contacting you may be for marketing purposes.
On what basis are personal customer data processed?
Customer consent - he Client, as the subject of the personal data, gives his or her own consent to the collection and processing of personal data for certain purposes. The Client's consent is his/her free will and independent decision, which may be given at any time, thereby authorising the Company to process personal data for the specified purposes. The Client shall have the right to withdraw its prior consent at any time through the specified communication channels with the Company. The notified changes will take effect within three working days. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to the withdrawal.
Conclusion and execution of the contract - in order for the Company to conclude and perform the contract with the Client, to provide quality services and to serve the Client, the Company must collect and process certain personal data that is collected before or during the conclusion of the contract with the Company.
Legitimate interests of the Company - in accordance with the interests of the Company, which are based on the provision of quality services and timely support to the Client, the Company has the right to process the Client's personal data to the extent objectively necessary.
What is the time period for processing the Client's personal data?
The Company will process the Client's personal data as long as at least one of the following circumstances exists:
· the Contract between the Client and the Company is in force;
· the retention period of the personal data is established by or results from the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union;
· as necessary for the pursuit and protection of the legitimate interests of the Company;
· until the Client's consent to the processing of personal data has been withdrawn.
On our website we use the following:
· Technical cookies: We try to offer our users an advanced and user-friendly website that automatically adapts to their needs and preferences. To achieve this goal, we use technical cookies to show you our website and that the website works properly. In other words, these cookies are strictly necessary for the proper functioning of our website.
· Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your choices and to help you use our website as productively as possible, for example by remembering the service you have chosen. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of our website, but they are additionally useful to you as a user because they improve your user experience.
· Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to gain insight into how our users use the website, to find out what works and what doesn't work, to optimise and improve the website and to ensure that the product we offer remains interesting and relevant to our users. We record data such as the pages you view, the type of platform you use, date/time information, number of clicks on the page, mouse movements, scrolling movements, search terms you use. Analytical cookies only identify your device but do not reveal your identity. In some cases, some of the analytical cookies are managed on our behalf by third parties, such as Google Analytics, Facebook, in accordance with our instructions and only for the purposes indicated.
· Advertising cookies: We use both our own and third-party cookies to show you personalised ads on our and other websites. These are called referral cookies and are based on your browsing activity on our website, such as the services you search for. These cookies are usually placed by third parties, such as Google AdWords and Facebook, with our permission for the purposes indicated.
How do I accept, disable or delete cookies?
To disable cookies, activate the setting on your browser that allows you to cancel the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to disable all cookies (including technical cookies), you may not be able to access all areas of the Sites.
Last update: 16 August 2021
SIA PFAT TULKOJUMI– 39 Baznicas Street, Riga, LV-1010
We can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org